Another great explanation below from Vanguard Cycles on how to easily change your tight tyres with TyreGlider
How to remove a tyre?
- Push in the Tyre bead in to create a gap.
- Position Tyre Glider in the gap and then ‘scoop’ the lip fully under the bead.
- Lever the Tyre Glider back pulling the bead over the wheel rim.
- Push in a forward & downward motion to glide the tyre off the rim.
How to install a tyre?
- Starting at the valve, Clip the Tyre Glider onto the rim.
- Using your palm push your Tyre Glider forward.
- The bead will seat itself as you push Tyre Glider around the wheel.
How to remove tight fitting Tyres?
- Follow the above steps first.
- Start opposite Tyre Glider and pinch bead in around the wheel towards your Tyre Glider.
- Turn the wheel back to the Tyre Gliders position & push.
How to install a tight tyre?
- Follow the “install tyre” steps first.
- When you encounter resistance, stand with the wheel between your legs and use your bodyweight to push down.
- For really tight fitting tyres, use your thumb to help install the last bit of bead onto the tyre.